Jeffry Hollander is a principal partner in the firm and is also a Certified Public Accountant. Jeffry has close to twenty five years of diverse and extensive experience representing clients in various corporate, real estate and commercial litigation matters and brings his unique blend of accounting, transactional and litigation experience to all of his clients.
Jeffry has broad experience in a range of sophisticated corporate and commercial litigation matters, including successfully structuring and negotiating the sale, merger and acquisition of various businesses; negotiating and drafting agreements among shareholders, partners, limited liability company members; litigating shareholder disputes and business torts; implementing succession planning for closely held businesses including drafting of wills and trusts agreements; negotiating corporate financings and other corporate and commercial litigation matters, utilizing his practical, tax and litigation perspective in all such transactions. Jeffry is also general counsel to some of the largest manufacturers and distributors of kosher food products such as beef and poultry, dairy, spices and condiments and represents clients in such diverse businesses as diamonds, gold, jewelry, online marketing, transportation, freight forwarding and healthcare industries.
Jeffry's broad-based real estate experience includes representing lenders, hedge funds, and private equity groups, and borrowers in all forms of complex financial transactions, construction financing and real estate development; the purchase and sale of all forms of real property; commercial mortgage foreclosure litigation and commercial leasing.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Business
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate and Banking
- Trusts and Estates
- New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. Tax Court, 1993
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn,
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1988
- Touro College Jacob D.
Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- B.S., Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude) - 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Civil Courts for City of New York, Arbitrator
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Society of CPAs
- Attorney-Certified Public Accountant Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Mallow Konstam Hager & Fischer, P.C.
- Frenkel Hershkowitz & Shafran, LLP